A BIG THANK YOU to all of our participants and volunteers that took part in our 2016 Color Run! We could not have had such a great event without your time and support!
It was a beautiful morning to support Ashby House. The money raised will be used for a new accessible Family and Women's Shelter.
Did You Know?
- Ashby House is the sole family homeless shelter in Salina.
- An average of 750 individual women and families reside at the Ashby House every year.
- Ashby House provides gender specific substance use disorder treatment to 100+ women living at or below the poverty line each year.
- 150-200 people utilize Ashby House’s Free Store every day.
- Ashby House gave away 75 education scholarships to Salina residents living at or below the poverty line last year.
- Ashby House offers computer readiness classes targeting adult education, employment, & financial literacy skills needed for today’s higher paying jobs.
Check out our slideshow of the Race Day! (Best viewed in Chrome Browser)
We want to give a big shout out to the following companies who made today’s event possible:
- Assurance Partners
- Fincher’s Findings
- Salina Mahaska Bottling Company
- Bank of Tescott
- Comfort Heating & Air
- Capital Federal Bank
- St. John Lutheran Church – Kensington, KS
- Stonecreek Financial Solutions
- Salina YMCA
- Stardust Trophies
- Peaceful Body Wellness Retreat
- Picky Petes
- Chiropractic Wellness Center
- BStrong Running Company
- On the Pot
- Carlos O’Kelly’s
- Java Central