Careers at Ashby House
Title of Position: Support Staff
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to the Director of Operations for helping provide a successful program and a positive environment for clients.
- Must understand and implement policies and procedures in accordance with the program.
- Responsible for maintaining an ethical work environment consistent with ethical standards.
- maintain a physical presence and have frequent contact with clients.
- Enforce policies as directed by the Director of Operations
- Ensure clients maintain their apartments/rooms to the standards in the campus guidelines.
- Assist in stocking supplies and sorting donations
- Completion of reports as required in the program guidelines.
- Participate in team meetings in support of the clients.
- Perform building security walk-through inspections every two hours.
- Perform other duties as designated by the Director of Operations.
- Conduct random alcohol and urine drug screenings for clients.
Position Qualifications: High School Diploma Required.