As a way to celebrate our past and prepare for our future,
we are kicking off our $25 for 25 campaign. With the help of your support, we can continue to sustain our current programs and watch Ashby House grow and extend our reach. It is our goal at Ashby House to not only meet each person where they're at and join
in their journey with them, but to also one day break the cycle. Will you join us?
In Peace and Love,
Your Friends at Ashby House
Corporate Partners’ employees may share skills, experience and encouragement with the ambitious, low-income women who are building more self-sufficient lives in numerous Ashby House programs. This is what your staff will gain from a volunteering with Ashby House: a sense of pride in representing their community-minded employer; fulfillment from helping someone succeed; and the reward of contributing to a more caring society.
A few examples of engaging opportunities available for your staff with Ashby House:
- Customized group/volunteer work days at a Ashby House shelter site
- Mentors for Ashby House program participants
- Conduct mock interviews with Ashby House program participants
- Present on career panels and in job search workshops for Ashby House program participants
- Host a company site visit for Ashby House program participants
- Present a Life Skill class
Gifts of Stock
Ashby House welcomes gifts of securities in lieu of cash. If possible, we would appreciate advance notice that a gift of stock will be made. You may give that notice by contacting Andy Houltberg, Administrator, at email@example.com or 785.826.4935.
Create a legacy of helping women overcome poverty and build economically secure futures for themselves and for their families. We will work closely with you to create a financial plan that best suits you.
Name Ashby House as the Beneficiary in Your YOUR IRA, 401(K), OR 403(B) Plan
You can make a significant impact by naming Ashby House as the beneficiary in your IRA, 401(k), or 403(b) plan. This allows you to support Ashby House in a tax-free way and also make sure that women in our programs continue to live, work, and thrive.
Leave a bequest to Ashby House
In addition, there are numerous ways to leave a bequest to Ashby House:
- A fixed amount of money or stocks
- A percentage of your estate
- Other ways you may want to discuss with your advisors
We suggest the following language for bequests:
I give ____________________________ (describe what you are giving here) to Ashby House, a 501(c)(3) corporation organized under Kansas laws for its general purposes.
Cash or check donations are particularly helpful in supporting our general operations budget.
- Checks can be made out to Ashby House Ltd. and mailed to Ashby House, PO BOX 3482 Salina KS 67402 or dropped off during business hours at 142 S. 7th Street, Salina KS
- You may also make a donation using the Donate link below to make a secure payment using PayPal or credit card.
For any questions regarding these different methods of supporting Ashby House, please contact our administrator Andy Houltberg at 785.826.4935 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org