Every year, hundreds of volunteers lend their time and talents volunteering for Ashby House. Our volunteers are integral to the success of our mission. Individuals and groups volunteer in many different ways including;
- Organizing and sorting donations
- Special projects
- Instructing children and managing behavior
- Leading clean up after activities
- Facilitating Life Skills classes
- Weekly grocery shopping
- Planning and helping with holiday and special events
- Yard work, Spring clean up, gardening
- Adult and child tutoring (reading, writing, math, computer skills etc.)
- And much much more! What talents and skills do you have to offer?
Lend your time and talents to Ashby House in a way that fits your life. You can be help with individual projects, take on a formal internship, be 'on call' for projects, or create a long-term mentoring relationship. Volunteer work occurs weekdays or weekends during daytime hours.
For information about volunteer opportunities, contact us at 785.826.4935