We depend on the generosity of our community for donations that enable us to succeed in our mission. We work hard to maximize every dollar and donation. We greatly appreciate your support. Below is a list of items we need on a regular basis.
Items can be dropped off 24/7 at the Ashby House Family Shelter office, 150 S. 8th Street or our Central Office at 142 S. 7th Street, Salina KS
We are currently very much in need of toilet paper, paper towels, winter coats, gloves and hats!
Bath and Bedroom
- Toilet paper !
- Twin size sheet sets
- Twin size blankets (no comforters)
Kitchen / Laundry
- Paper towels!
- Dish cloths
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap!
- Coffee (regular & decaf)
Over-the-Counter / Personal Care
- Feminine hygiene products
- Cold and Flu Medication (alcohol-free)
- Ibuprofen / Acetaminophen (Tylenol)
- Diapers (Sizes 1-5)
- Diaper rash ointment
- Baby lotion
- Baby shampoo
- Antibiotic ointment
- Baby wipes
- Latex gloves
- Multi-surface cleaner (409, etc.)
- Lysol spray
- Children's gloves and & hats
- Women's underwear and bras (new)
- Children's underwear (new)
- Women's socks (new)
- Children's socks (new)
- Cash donations
- Office supplies (scotch tape, dry erase markers, copy paper, etc)
- Gift cards (gas - Casey's/food-Dillon's)
- Children's school supplies (construction paper, markers, crayons, white glue, scissors, backpacks, etc.)
Last update on 12-9-2019